This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for resolving audio issues.
Follow these steps when you experience issues with audio on your television.
- Verify that the mute button is not in use.
- Be sure all cables are properly connected.
- Be sure the volume is turned up.
- If your setup includes a VCR and/or stereo, be sure that they are properly connected to the cable set-top box.
- Be sure your television is tuned to channel 4 and on the correct input.
- If the problem is with channels below 100, check the SAP setting, referring to the user guide provided by the manufacturer of your television.