Remote Control Failures
Follow the steps listed below for the related issue.
- Verify that the batteries are working by pressing the power button to see if the red light at the top of the remote turns ON.
- If the red light does not turn on, replace the batteries.
- Point the remote control directly at the set-top box when changing channels.
- Make sure you properly programmed the remote control.
DEVICE button on the remote control
- To determine which device the remote is currently controlling.
- Push the [DEVICE] button.
- The current device button will light up.
- To change the device which is being controlled.
- Push [DEVICE] and then the button for the device you would like to use (example: CBL, TV, VCR).