How to use TDS TV+
How do I find On Demand programming?
TDS TV+ programming includes access to a library of hit shows and movies you can watch any time, for free! If you’re in the mood to watch something, simply search for it. TDS TV+ on-demand programming is included in search results. Or, to browse only the On Demand catalog, press the VOD button on your remote control.
Find an On Demand show
To select an On Demand video:
- From the Navigation Bar, scroll to the right to On Demand and press OK.
A list of categories (like Premiums, Kids, TV, Sports TDS TV+ Topics) will appear. Highlight the category you wish to browse and press OK.
- If you are offered subcategories, choose a subcategory and press OK.
- A list of available videos is displayed, and when you highlight it, you’ll see a brief description in the right column.
- Once you’ve located a video you want, highlight it and press OK. This will bring you to a screen that gives you more details on the video and, allows you to record or bookmark it.
- The information screen will have an option to Play. Select Play to start the video.
Controlling a Video
Stopping the video. Once you’ve started watching your video, you can stop it at any time by pressing the TiVo button and returning to Live TV.
- Partially watched videos are stored in the My Videos or Recently Watched On Demand folder.
Tip: Bookmark an On Demand show so its viewable from you My Shows folder.
Pausing: Press the OK button on your remote control to PAUSE. To resume playing, press OK again.
Rewinding: Press the LEFT/REWIND button on your remote control. When you are ready to watch, press OK.
Fast Forwarding: Press the RIGHT/FAST FORWARD button on your remote control. When you are ready to watch, press OK.
Note: Some videos from the TDS TV+ Video On Demand library may not allow fast forwarding.
Watching a Saved Video
Partially and completely viewed on-demand videos are saved in the Recently Watched folder for as long as they are available from the TDS TV+ Video On Demand library. You can watch them again at any time during the rental period.
To restart a video in progress, or to re-watch a video you have already viewed:
- Select On Demand from the Home screen.
- Select Recently Watched folder, and then select the video you want to watch.
- Choose to resume playing where you left off or to start from the beginning.