Online Protection and Support Packages
Protection for your devices when you need it. Wi-Fi where you want it.
Crooks are continually unleashing new and more dangerous threats online, attacking the Internet-enabled devices you, your employees, and customers use. TDS’ protection and support packages can help keep you safe from these activities.
TDS helps make computer, mobile device, and Wi-Fi issues a thing of the past! Our team of experts can get your small business up to speed.
Here’s what you’ll get:
TDS® Internet Security
Protect your business against existing and emerging online threats with Internet Security from TDS. It’s easy to manage, whether you’re in or out of the office, and there’s no contract to sign.
Internet Security allows you to:
- Prevent dangerous attacks. Protect your devices from malware and ransomware by blocking access to harmful websites and warning users about malicious links.
- Manage devices remotely. The MyAccount management portal allows administrators to easily protect employee devices, send installation links and reminders, and add new users or devices.
- Safeguard financial transactions. Banking Protection blocks unwanted connections and man-in-the-middle attacks to give you peace of mind while banking or shopping online.
Your initial purchase includes complete protection for up to 10 computers, mobile phones, or tablets.*
*Internet Security is compatible with Android-, Windows-, and Mac-supported devices.
Get unlimited Wi-Fi expert support, a premium TDS Wi-Fi router, and free professional installation.
- Free Installation. A TDS technician will perform an assessment to determine the best placement for your Wi-Fi router. If needed, a Wi-Fi range extender will be installed to enhance performance at no additional cost to you.
- Separate Networks. Reduce the risk of malicious activity on your network by having two separate Wi-Fi networks—one for your business and one for your customers.
A TDS technician will configure up to five Internet connected devices during their visit. You can receive additional help with troubleshooting or setting up any remaining computers, phones, or tablets by calling our team of Wi-Fi experts.
Remote Device Support
Enhance productivity by keeping your business’ Internet-connected devices running in tip-top shape. Remote Device Support allows TDS service experts to fix your computer and mobile devices by remotely gaining access through an application you install.
Available support includes:
- Device Clean Up. We’ll help protect your devices by checking for viruses, malware, and hijacking software. We’ll also provide system security suggestions.
- Computer Optimization. One of our specialists will defragment your hard drives, configure your web browser, and remove unwanted software to keep your Mac or PC running smooth.
- Advanced Troubleshooting. We’ll help you solve problems related to email, webmail, browser configuration, and more.
Plus, no per-user charges, set-up fees, or device caps.
To equip your business with our comprehensive service and support bundle, call your TDS sales representative today: 1-844-4TDSBIZ
Note: Remote Device Support and Business Wi-Fi require TDS High-Speed Internet service. Each is available as a standalone service for $19.95/month. Internet Security is available as a standalone service for $7.50/mo.
Ask a TDS Account Representative about pricing and other term agreements. Distance limitations and other restrictions may apply. High-Speed Internet speeds and availability may vary. Speeds are "up to". Customer will receive highest stable speed possible based on the quality and capability of the connection and product purchased. TDS is not responsible for setup and preparation of the wireless router feature of the provided 4-port wireless router. The TDS technician will cross connect and test the High-Speed Internet service at one pre-wired and pre-identified jack. Additional cabling or wiring work is the responsibility of the customer. TDS reserves the right to refuse additional IP requests. Prices subject to change without notice. Installation fee is waived for all customers who sign up for TDS voice service and choose at least a 12-month High-Speed Internet service agreement. Customers who terminate their contract prior to their contracted term will be assessed the waived installation fees retroactively. A one-time shipping and handling fee of $14.95 applies on the router. Speak to your TDS Account Representative to review statement of work and determine product restrictions, guidelines, and fees that may apply.
TDS Internet Security: does not affect Internet connection speeds. Subscriptions are available in 10 license packs and cover PC, Android, and Mac. Other operating systems are not covered. Other anti-virus software must be removed from your device before installing TDS Internet Security. Not all product features are available on all device types.
30-Days Free TDS Internet Security: After 30 days, you will be billed $3.95 for the 3-license pack and $6.50/mo. for the 10-license pack unless you call to cancel.
Remote Device Support: On-site visits are not offered as part of the service. All troubleshooting of PCs, mobile devices, and other network components is done over the phone, chat, or remote Internet session. Businesses with multiple locations must have one subscription per location. Services will be provided to hardware in the subscribed business location on a best-effort basis. TDS reserves the right to impose limits on the service when usage of the service imposes an excessive burden on the TDS support teams. TDS does not guarantee Remote Device Support can solve all problems. Remote Device Support services are subject to the TDS Terms of Service at http://hellotds.com/terms-of-service.
Business Wi-Fi: On-site visits for configuration of devices connected to the Wi-Fi are not offered as part of the service. All troubleshooting of PCs, mobile devices, and network components is done over the phone, chat, or remote Internet session. Businesses with multiple locations must have one subscription per location. Service will be provided to supported Wi-Fi hardware in the business location. TDS reserves the right to impose limits on the service when usage of the service imposes an excessive burden on the TDS support teams. TDS does not guarantee TDS Business Wi-Fi can work in all locations. TDS Business Wi-Fi service is subject to the TDS Terms of Service at http://hellotds.com/terms-of-service.