How do I install Internet Security on my Windows computers?
There are two ways you can download Internet Security onto your Windows computer:
- Via the Activation Email sent to you when you ordered the service.
When you first ordered Internet Security, you were sent an email from TDS that included a link to download the service.
Once you have located this email, follow these steps to get started:
- Access the email from the computer you wish to install Internet Security on.
- Click on the Install Now button in the email.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the .exe file. Once the file is downloaded, click Run. The instructions on the page will provide directions that are specific to your browser.
- Internet Security setup will begin. You can cancel the installation at any time by clicking the Cancel button.
- You will be automatically recognized for the first device. If you are prompted to log in, use the username and temporary password provided in the welcome email.
- Click the Accept and Install button to proceed.
- Accept the license terms by scrolling down and clicking Continue.
- The progress bar will provide a status of installation process.
- Installation is now complete and the device is now protected.
- By logging into MyAccount via your computer.
If you have misplaced the activation email, not a problem! Follow these steps to get started:
- Log in to My Account
- Click on the Internet link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on My Internet Security.
- Click the Add Device button.
- Confirm that My Device is highlighted then click Continue.
- Confirm that the This Computer option is chosen then click the Download button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.