How do I install Internet Security on my Mac computers?
There are two ways you can download Internet Security onto your Mac computer:
- Via the Activation Email sent to you when you ordered the service.
When you first ordered Internet Security, you were sent an email from TDS that included a link to download the service.
Once you have located this email, follow these steps to get started:
- Access the email from the computer you wish to install Internet Security on.
- Click on the Install Now button in the email.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the file to a location of your choice.
- Run/Open the downloaded file. You may need to enter your computer’s admin credentials.
- Start the installation by clicking Install button in bottom right.
- When installation is complete, click Close to continue the process.
- You may be prompted to enter your admin credentials again.
- The user will automatically be recognized. Click Continue.
- Installation is complete and the device is now protected.
- By logging into MyAccount via your computer.
If you have misplaced the activation email, not a problem! Follow these steps to get started:
- Log in to My Account
- Click on the Internet link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on My Internet Security.
- Click the Add Device button.
- Confirm that My Device is highlighted then click Continue.
- Confirm that the This Computer option is chosen then click the Download button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.