Add or Remove Email Mailbox
If you have Administrator access, you can add or remove email for any user on your account. Steps 1 through 3 are the same for adding or removing. At step 4, choose "Yes" to add the mailbox and "No" to remove the mailbox.
- Log in to "My Account" on hellotds.com (select My Account from the My Account/Login menu).
- Select "Manage Users" from the Manage Account menu on the left.
- In the list of users, click the “Edit” button next to the username you want to add or remove a mailbox.
- Under Account Settings, "Create a mailbox for this user" has "Yes" and "No" options.
- Click "Yes" to add a mailbox to the user.
- Click "No" to remove the mailbox from the user.
- If you selected "Yes", the "Email Display Name" box will appear. If you selected "No", a warning window will appear.
- To finish adding a mailbox, enter the desired first and last name in the "Email Display Name" box and then click "Save Changes".
- To finish deleting the existing mailbox, click "Remove Mailbox" in the warning window.
- You will see confirmation of the changes at the top of the screen.
How to delete a TDS Email Address from your account
- Then, log in to your account.
- Click View/Modify Account Information.
- Click Manage Account Users.
- Under Current Users, find the user name (email address) you want to
delete and click the trash can icon.
Note: You can not undo a deletion!
Any email still in the account will not be able to be retrieved after deletion has processed.