Create an Account
A TDS online account gives you access to your TDS-provided email*, Online Bill Pay, and TV Everywhere* with just one username and password combination.
(*Email and TV Everywhere are included with select TDS services and are not applicable to everyone.)
If you have a TDS-provided email address (which ends with @tds.com) you already have an online account. And you’ll use that username and password to log in to your account.
If you don’t have a TDS-provided email address, it’s easy to set up your TDS online account. Simply navigate to the Secure Login page of hellotds.com (get there by clicking My Account, and then choosing the Online Bill Pay, Manage Account or watch TVEverywhere.)
Steps to Set Up Your Account
- On the Secure Login page, click the Sign Up button.
- Enter your first name, last name, 16-digit account number and click continue.
- Don’t have your 16-digit account number? Refer to your TDS bill or contact a TDS representative at 1-855-696-8368 for assistance.
- Then enter your PIN. (If you do not have your PIN, please contact us 1-855-696-8368).
- Select Continue.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your desired user name. Click continue.
- Then, set your password keeping in mind password requirements: 8 characters minimum length, one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number, and a symbol: !, %, &, @, #, $, ^, *, ?, _, ~. Click continue when you're finished.
- Once you’ve set your user name and password, you’ll need to log in again to establish your security questions.
- When prompted, click Set Up Recovery Contacts.
- On the Manage Recovery Contacts screen, you can set up three different types of recovery contacts, to which a security code will be sent in order to confirm your identity in case you forget your user name or password:
- On the next page, enter your contact information and, in the case of a telephone number, select to receive the code via text or call, then click Continue.
- To verify your access to the email/phone number you entered, a test security code will be sent to the contact method you selected.
- You'll be prompted to enter the security code. Do so, then click Submit.
- A pop-up message will appear to confirm your recovery contact information is set up.
- Your TDS online account is now set up, and you’ll be able to manage your account, access Online Bill Pay, and TV Everywhere (if applicable) with one user name/password combination.