Email Upgrade Information
TDS is upgrading its customers to a new email experience. All customers are required to create a new email password at this time.
Most customers can create a new password using the steps below. Customers unable to use the steps below can call the TDS Support team at 1-877-422-5282 for help creating a new email password.
We are experiencing long hold times at this time and encourage customers to attempt the self-service steps below before calling.
Already created a new email password? Go directly to portal.tds.net to check your email.
Create Your New Password
To create your new password, follow these directions:
- Go to hellotds.com.
- Click on 'My Account/Login'.
- Click on 'Email Access'.
- Click on 'Continue to portal.tds.net' to create a new password or login. You’ll be redirected to “portal.tds.net”.
- Click on 'Email'.
- In the TDS-Provided User Name field, enter your email address and click 'Continue'.
- Click 'Forget Password' located at the lower left of the screen.
- The “Confirm your Identity” screen will appear. A call me/text me option will be shown for a phone number, and an email option may also appear (Do not use the email option if you are using the non-updated email).
Continue to follow the directions for confirming your identity. If you receive a message saying we’re having trouble processing your request, it is possible we do not have a self-service recovery contact created for you. If that’s the case, we’ll need you to call us to verify your identity and reset your password. That number is 1-877-422-5282.
For more information and questions, please visit our FAQ document online.