Your TDS video subscription now includes TV Everywhere, giving you online access to programming from many of your favorite networks, 24/7, at no additional charge. With TV Everywhere, you can catch your favorite shows at home or on the go, from most internet-connected devices.
To access TV Everywhere, you’ll need:
- A TDS video subscription. With TV Everywhere, you can view full episodes, movies, sports, news and more from most networks within your current TDS channel package that offer TV Everywhere content.
- A TDS Online Account. To create a TDS online account, sign up here. You will need a copy of your TDS billing statement handy to provide your account number and account password.
- An Internet connection. Whether at home or on the go, your favorite shows are just a few clicks, taps, or swipes away.
How it Works:
There are three ways for TDS customers to access TV Everywhere content.
Through the TDS customer portal at www.tds.net.
- Log in using your TDS online account credentials (username and password).
- Within the TV & Movies section, click on the All Networks link
- Select a network and choose the program you’d like to watch. (*Remember, you’ll only have access to networks included in your current subscription.)
Through each programmer’s website
Below is a list of the programmers currently offering TV Everywhere to TDS subscribers*. Choose a network, and log in using your TDS online account credentials.
New networks are being added all the time, so check back often!
Through the programmers’ mobile apps
Most programmers now offer their own mobile apps, many of which can be downloaded free of charge. Check your iOS and Android app stores to see if available. Once within the app, choose TDS as your provider and log in with your TDS online account credentials.
*Availability of networks may vary by location and by subscription type, and by service technology platform.